Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In the beginning.....

Life is changing quite a bit right now for me. I just got married, I'm transitioning to a full-vegan diet, I'm entering the fifth and FINAL year of my PhD program, meaning I may have to start thinking of my future soon. Working in academia leaves some to be desired for human contact - so I find myself frequenting blogs to feel as if I have some connection to the world outside of this makeshift ivory tower (which is actually a crappy looking pea-green building two stories high).

I'm hoping to use this blog to talk about my favorite things:

Cooking, eating, being (mostly) vegan, living in the south as a northerner, yoga, science, coffee, wine, and also giving advice to people who annoy me. We'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment