Monday, September 20, 2010

Gardein Chicken Picatta

I picked up some Gardein chicken breasts at the store the other day because they were on sale. I was trying to think of something to do with them- and went through my flagged recipes. THIS recipe for gardein chicken and mushroom picatta popped up- on Little House of Veggies.
I didn't have any potatoes- so I just made the chicken and picatta sauce. OH man, it was GREAT. AND the best part is that the chicken breast was only 120 calories for 2 pieces! Hooray! The picatta sauce was double the calories, but so worth it! I had morel mushrooms on hand- so I used them and they were wonderful. I paired it with some wild rice and swiss chard sauteed in olive oil and soy sauce.

This crappy picture does not do the awesome-ness of the dish justice, so head over to the original site to check it out in all of it's glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment